Underneath are outlined steps how to secure a DoFollow backlink from Facebook or myspace. Facebook is a Pr 9 site so you should find this little trick invaluable.
Get a DoFollow link from Facebook or myspace PageRank 9 (PR9) high authority site today using the simple outlined steps below. For your convenience and make it as simple as possible for anyone (even those without the SEO or programming experience) to get a DoFollow backlink from Facebook, My spouse and i is providing you with exact step-by-step details. In the event you don’t get a DoFollow link from FACEBOOK today, then it’s your own fault! We’re so that it is easy for you. Right now what you just have to do is go out and get it!
Get a DoFollow Backlink From Facebook
1. ) First, you will want to visit the official Facebook site and log into your Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account, just create one real quick. This is a very simple process.
installment payments on your ) After signing into or creating a new account, you will access your FB enthusiast page. Obviously if you are one of the ones that just created your FB account, then you don’t have a FB web page yet. Either way, no worries! If you already have a Fan Site then you can utilize it. If not, then you will create a new one by hitting the text that says “create a page”. This will be located on the left hand side of your screen.
3. ) After accessing or creating your own Facebook webpage, you will open a Facebook App called Permanent HTML.
4. ) Press on “Add Static HTML CODE to a Page”.
5. ) You will notice a new tab open on (Add Page Tab).
6. ) If you have more than one Facebook site associated with your HUB PAGES account, you will be given the option to choose the page that you might want to add the DoFollow connect to. You can add it to your internet pages if you want!
six. ) After choosing the Facebook page that you want to use, you will click on “Add Page Tab”.
8. ) So now that you succeeded in adding the Static HTML to your Facebook page, you must visit the Facebook webpage (your FB fan page), and click on the “Welcome” tab. Note: I actually have 2 an eyesight on my account. This kind of is because you can repeat the process as many times as you want and get as many DoFollow links from your Facebook fan webpages as you desire. Even so, retain in mind that you are sharing link drink with each of the backlinks that you add to your page.
HINT: Here’s some food for thought; rather than showing backlink juice on one page, why don’t you create multiple Website traffic with just one or two tabs on each? That’s what I suggest for optimum results. Believe about this logically, Facebook or myspace allows you to create unlimited fan pages for your account. Each lover page can have multiple tabs. Each tab winds up to a backlink from a PageRank (PR) on the lookout for authority website.
So, you can have a Facebook or myspace fan page with 75 tabs which would convert to 100 links. Sadly, this means that the link juice will be distributed between all of the 100 links. You may easily overcome this problem by creating multiple fan internet pages. I don’t suggest placing more than 2 navigation bars (links) to each page.
Today, let’s return to business, shall we?
This tab will appear on the still left hand side of your Facebook page and is named “Welcome” by standard. However, you can transform it to whatever you want it to be. You can now be able to insert code into your Facebook app, and therefore you can add DoFollow links (which is what we are covering today), or you can even make the software look similar to your own website simply by pasting your code in the right place. Before we get too far off from our goal, let’s continue with the process of adding a DoFollow website link to your Facebook facebook . com page.
Okay, so you have clicked the “Welcome tab on your HUB PAGES page. So what now?
Now, we move on to step number 9. You will insert your code.
dokuz. ) After clicking the “Welcome Tab”, you will see a light-green button appear that says “Edit Tab —> “. Press this button.
10. ) Now, you will place your code (HTML link) into the box with “index” selected. Here is the snippet of the code you will use:
<a target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://yoursite.com”> text </a>
14. ) Next, click “Save & Publish”.
12. ) Now, all that’s remaining to do is merely click on “Done Tab Editing”, and you got your DoFollow backlink from a PR9 authority site! Thanks a lot Facebook! This will give your site a great boost in the Search engines.
So you got a backlink from a strong site, but don’t stop here! This is merely the start. Found in order to advance in search results, you must be involved in building quality backlinks regularly!